Schools are currently required to inform pupils and their families about how their personal data may be collected and used. This requirement will remain once the GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May 2018; however, schools will be required to revise their privacy notices to include further information on processing individuals' personal data, in order to be compliant with the GDPR. Schools can use this template privacy notice to ensure they are compliant with the GDPR and communicate how they process personal data relating to pupils and their families.
- GDPR_Document Checklist_ What do Schools Need__201701120 updated.docx
- GDPR_Consent Checklist_2018031 updated.docx
- GDPR_Data Protection Policy_20180410 updated.docx
- Data_Security Breach Prevention and Management Plan_2017068 updated.docx
- Images & videos consent form