Our vision is to ensure that we, at the West Tyne Church Schools Federation, inspire, support, believe and achieve.
Inspire – We encourage and motivate our children to inspire them to become independent students, creative thinkers and lifelong learners. Our broad and balanced curriculum gives our children the skills, knowledge and transferable attributes to succeed in life.
Support – We create a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment in which all children, members of staff and the school community can grow and develop. We support pupils with SEND with carefully personalised support plans, support our community by flattening the walls of the school to promote engagement and cooperation and support our children by giving them ownership of a curriculum which is tailored to their needs.
Believe – Our children are at the heart of everything we do – we actively listen to what they say and ensure they know that they can make a difference to the world. We use our Christian values to show our belief in God’s teachings. We encourage children, parents and staff to believe in themselves and each other, to be resilient, resourceful and to reach for the stars.
Achieve – We celebrate achievement; be that academically, socially, spiritually or morally. We use our values to strive for excellence, enabling our children to achieve their highest potential in all areas of the curriculum and within their own lives. We enable our children to achieve their potential at key end points and achieve their personal best in all they do.
We live by, recognise and celebrate our Christian values through our whole school promise, which is known by our whole school community. We reward our children who are good role models in achieving our school promise during our weekly Celebration Assemblies.
Wisdom gives us strength in all we do
Endurance keeps us going, trust in teamwork too
A thankfulness to God and community is right
Respecting his creation, the gifts we hold tight
Everyone’s forgiven, kindness big and small
We value humility, justice for all
Peace and friendship for all to see
Striving for koinonia is where we want to be
We Are West Tyne Church Primary Schools Federation
We focus on these Christian values at specific times or in different ways
Reverence – church link – Easter, Advent, Lent, Harvest, Remembrance
Compassion – School Council, Fairtrade, Charity support
Hope – Daily prayers and collective worship
Our Vision’s Community
- Our happy pupils use their voices in school to contribute to the successes of our Federation.
- Our dedicated staff create a culture of high standards, belonging and collaboration to drive achievement and progress forward.
- Our supportive parents and carers are involved and encouraging of their child’s learning journey and school.
- Our talented governors are knowledgeable and a critical friend in regards to the strategic direction of the school.
- Our skilled subject leads are equipped and supported to develop our curriculum and their subjects operationally and strategically.
- Our Christian values and curriculum drivers provide us with focus and nourish our ethos which permeates our Federation.
- Our Federation provides us with the unique ability to work within and between schools to support, challenge and ensure consistency in good practice.